Good Morning.........

Samara
on 3/19/06 7:25 pm - New Bern, NC
Wake up Sleepy Heads........ Today is suppose to be a iffy day here in eastern Carolina. I plan on enjoying the day before the rain comes. Wish Everyone a Great Day. Hugs Charla
Sandi0521
on 3/19/06 8:05 pm - Gastonia, NC
Hey Charla, Good Morning......Hope the rain dosen't wash you away.....I'm going to try to stay high and dry......Have a great day..... Sandi
perryla
on 3/19/06 8:48 pm - Gastonia, NC
Good Morning Charla Let the rains come. We need them badly. I know it can seem to mess up a day, but also it comes with great benefits. Not only will i****er God's beautiful earth for our new Spring growth, but will knock down some of the allergens associated with it. Enjoy as much as you can. Larry
ANGIET
on 3/19/06 9:21 pm - Conover, NC
Good morning to all on this cold Monday morning. I want it to be warm. Never thought I would hear myself say that, because I have always preferred cold weather over hot, but since I have lost weight I freeze. I hope everyone had a good weekend. I visited with my mom yesterday and it was good to get to do that. She lives in Shelby. Well better run. Its getting busy here at work. God Bless. Love, Angie
I Believe
on 3/20/06 12:11 am - Bessemer City, NC
Hey Angie! My family is from Shelby as well...what was your maiden name??? My parents live up in the country between Lattimore and New House...close to New House area. Hope you are keeping warm. I am getting ready to put on a warmer shirt myself, and it is sleeting here! Not cold enough to stick on the ground, but sleeting! you! Nancy
Nancy Hall
on 3/19/06 10:21 pm - Charlotte, NC
I don't know about you guys, but I am ready for winter to go bye, bye! Angela, you're right. I freeze ALL THE TIME NOW!!!! I'm glad to have gotten rid of some insulation but I sure do miss being warm. I did not start the day off great. I left my breakfast and lunch in my refrigerator at home, so now I've got to figure out what to do here at work. I feel lost trying to find something to eat in our food court. Everything is SO FULL OF FAT!!! And I'm still too scared of dumping to try anything that I do not make myself. I'll be heading to the grocery store at break to pick up a South Beach Wrap. Have you tried those? They are GREAT!!!!! I live off of these now. I hope everyone has started the week off better than I have today! Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1604 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1296 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1632 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2664 views