URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR RITA

Clytie Robinson
on 3/20/06 4:41 am - Gastonia, NC
I just spoke with Rita and she is just leaving Dr. Volingers office, she has had severe abdominal pain for the last 48 hours and he is sending her to Presbyterian Hospital for blood work and a cat scan. PLEASE remember her in prayer, call anyone you know that can get a prayer thru and have them pray. Rita is such a special lady, I want nothing but good for her. I know you all love her just as much as I do and I know GOD hears the prayers of his saints. Thanks and I will update as I know more. Clytie
Vandy947
on 3/20/06 4:52 am - Monroe, NC
I will be praying for Rita and for the Drs.
mikenfortmill
on 3/20/06 5:07 am - Fort Mill, SC
I will say a prayer for Rita, the doctors and all involved.... Please keep us posted.... Mike C.
ANGIET
on 3/20/06 5:07 am - Conover, NC
She has my prayers! Keep up posted and thanks for letting us know that she is not feeling well. Tell her we love her. Angie
Lisa L.
on 3/20/06 6:52 am - Winston Salem, NC
I'll be saying some extra prayers for her and all the doctors involved this evening. Please keep up updated. Lisa L.
Shawnteria Cornelius
on 3/20/06 7:40 am - Charlotte, NC
I just sent my prayer up for Rita. Please keep us informed.
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/06 8:35 am
she is in my prayers. please keep us updated!! susan
perryla
on 3/20/06 8:40 am - Gastonia, NC
Clytie A special prayer of healing has been placed for Rita. I pray for angels to watch over her at this time. rita Larry
JLo
on 3/20/06 8:47 am - Gastonia, NC
Thank you for letting us know Clytie. I am saying a prayer as I Please keep us posted Jennifer
tmmoore1971
on 3/20/06 9:38 am - Gastonia, NC
I'm so sorry to hear about Rita.....She is in my thoughts and in my prayers and in my families prayers...I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long... Toni
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 570 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1600 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1294 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1631 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2663 views