FINALLY, AFTER A YEAR

HollyS
on 3/20/06 4:42 am - RockyMount, NC
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE woooooooohoooooooo. I finally have a date for April 10th. Its been along battle A year and finally its here I am so excited. Now I dont have to drive myself over it anymore lol............. I am so happy I am in tears.... wow I cant believe it... anyhow I am outta here I just wanted to tell my OH friends the good news now I need to call my family. Pray for me.... I will post later BYE
Vandy947
on 3/20/06 4:49 am - Monroe, NC
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
DonnaL
on 3/20/06 4:57 am - NC
Holly - Congratulations!! I am so excited to hear the great news. Good Luck! Donna
mikenfortmill
on 3/20/06 5:08 am - Fort Mill, SC
Good for you!!!!!! I know you are happy, as should be!!! Take care! Mike C.
adrienne
on 3/20/06 6:45 am - siler city, NC
Holly, I am so so so so happy to hear the wonderful news. I am rooting for you when you go into the hospital and will be beside you when you wake up. I will be your phone budy when you need to talk and I will be your angel when you can't. you deserve this so much. I know all the waiting you did made you feel sooooo but i know and you know its well worth the wait. CONGRATULATIONS. adrienne
HollyS
on 3/20/06 12:54 pm - RockyMount, NC
Adrienne, Ty so much for being a friend thru all of this and I know you will be there if not physically you will be there mind wise and thats all that counts. Seeing how well you have done has made it so much easier for me. I only hope that I do half as well as you did.... U go Girl !!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT SOON I WILL BE A BIG LOOSER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..
Lisa L.
on 3/20/06 6:51 am - Winston Salem, NC
Congrats Holly! April 10th is just right around the corner! I'll be sending healing thoughts and prayers your way! Lisa L.
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/06 8:50 am
yeah!!!! you're gonna have surgery on my birthday!!! what a great day!! i'm very happy for you. you will be so happy after all is done!! keep us updated! susan
HollyS
on 3/20/06 12:56 pm - RockyMount, NC
LOL YA WANNA SHARE THE BIRTHDAY WIF ME Cause Now I will have two of em.. I dont mind if you dont !!!!!!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/06 1:02 pm
yeah!!!!! i love the way you look at it!! that means i'm an aries leo!!!! i'm sooo excited for you!!!!!!!! susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1603 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1296 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1632 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2664 views