Send me an Angel, whohoooooo O:)

GeeGee
on 3/20/06 7:48 pm - East Bend, NC
I really need an angel very badly. I am scheduled for surgery on Aprik 10, at 12 noon. I have so many questions and only my husband for support. I am 34 yrs old, and have lost both my parents and all my grndparents. So I am alittle strapped for support. I will not bother you much, just need alittle guidance from time to time. My surgery is being performed in Winston-Salem NC, IT IS NOT REQUIRED THAT YOU BE FROM WINSTON SALEM. Thanking you in advance, I remain.... Sincerely yours Glenda
Nancy Hall
on 3/20/06 9:22 pm - Charlotte, NC
Glenda, You are not alone!!!! You've got a whole family of support right here on OH. We are all here for you, just like so many have been there for us. You just ask away and we will try to help you out! Nancy
Julie 22
on 3/20/06 10:07 pm - NC
Hi Glenda! Congratulations on your upcoming surgery. I had surgery with Fuzz on July 6, 2004. He & his staff are fantastic & you will be in great hands. I am sorry that you don't have a lot of family support, but know that you have plenty of support here. You are going to do fantastic! take care & God bless! Julie 5'3" 248/130 -118
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1603 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1296 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1632 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2664 views