One more step....

masek77
on 3/21/06 12:13 am - Albemarle, NC
I went and saw Dr Voellinger yesterday. I have an appointment with him on April 17th. So far Im pulling my last hair out trying to set up appointments with people for my psych eval, nutritional eval, and exercise eval. The nutritional appointment was easy but the others are just having fun playing phone tag right now. To everyone contemplating WLS....if you are serious and want to speed this up, call your surgeons office and get the names of the people you need to see now.... Thanks to everyone who has answered my endless supply of questions so far. Thanks for the emails and the words of encouragement. Im trying to keep upbeat about this. I was in such a good mood last night coming home from seeing Dr V. It feels great to be doing somethign about this instead of waiting....
Lisa L.
on 3/21/06 1:36 am - Winston Salem, NC
Glad to hear things are progressing, Robert! Just keep on pushing steadily forward. Eventually, you'll get all your ducks in a row! Lisa L.
I Believe
on 3/21/06 3:14 am - Bessemer City, NC
Hi Robert! I am glad you are one step closer...just hang in there. The waiting is one of the worst parts..just to get to your surgery sometimes takes more time than we think we can stand, but I pray God will give you the courage and strenght to make it through this and time will pass quickly for you! God Bless! Nancy
daisyb
on 3/21/06 10:28 am - Charlotte, NC
Hi Robert, Glad things are looking up for you.Keep on keepin' on! Good luck toyou. Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 570 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1602 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1295 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1631 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2663 views