Thank you for the prayers

Incredibleshrinkinglad
y

on 3/21/06 3:04 am - Mount Holly, NC
Thank you all my angels on OH for the prayers, I truly believe that it was the prayers that kept me from having something very wrong with me. The ER doctor called it Gastrointestinal Inflamation. I still have some pain, but not like the other 48 hours. I have some good pain meds here to take, Thank you all for lifting me up to our PRECIOUS LORD HE is the healer of all. I love you all, I am going to take a pill and lay on the couch. Talk later, Rita
I Believe
on 3/21/06 3:07 am - Bessemer City, NC
Hey Sweetie! I just posted on Angie's post that I would try to give you a call and check on you, but if you are going to lay down I will not bother you. I am so thankful that things were not worse and I have had you in my thoughts and prayers since I saw the post last night. I pray God and His angels continue to surround you and put their healing touch to you. You have had a rough time lately and I want you to know I love you and am here for you. Take care and feel better soon! Much Nancy
Sandi0521
on 3/21/06 3:49 am - Gastonia, NC
Hey Rita, I'm glad your doing better. I've had that and its no fun. I spent a night in the ER with it....You get your rest and take care of your self.... Sandi
ANGIET
on 3/21/06 5:32 am - Conover, NC
yeepee, Rita's better!! Lay on the couch all you want to. You deserve it. Angie
daisyb
on 3/21/06 10:40 am - Charlotte, NC
Rita, So glad you are better!! Get lots of rest and we will hear from you soon!! Love, Pam
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/06 11:11 am
i'm so glad that you are feeling better!!! have a better tomorrow!!! susan
perryla
on 3/21/06 8:52 pm - Gastonia, NC
Rita God does answer prayer. I'm so glad that you are doing better. Larry
Nancy Hall
on 3/21/06 9:19 pm - Charlotte, NC
I am SO glad to hear that you are better. You had us worried!!!! Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting