weight loss post op

tfleming
on 3/21/06 10:17 am - Raeford, NC
Hey everyone, I have to bragg on myself, I went to my support group meeting today and on the way home I stopped at Walmart and bought me a scale. Well guess what? I am 11 days out and I have lost 31lbs. I am so excited. That if I could do a cartwheel I would. lol. I feel awesome. I am doing everything I want and feel wonderful. I just had to share this exciting moment with everyone. Hope everyone is doing fine, I meet a really nice girl tonite her name is Evan and she is having surgery on the 30th. I told her about this website so hopefully she will join. So lets keep her in our thoughts and prayers on her special day also. Take care. Tammie
adrienne
on 3/21/06 10:46 am - siler city, NC
hi tammie, congratulations on your weight loss. im so proud and excited for you. i am 8 days post op and i started out at 343 when i first saw my surgeon back in august. i hadto go on a supervised diet for insurance purposes and lost down to 325 right before i went in for surgery. since surgery i have bought a scale and i weighed in at 305 this morning. i went to curves to get my weigh in and measurements and their scale says 308. i hope when i see my surgeon tomorrow for my first post op appt. that it says 300. that would be so awsome. but anyways everyone will loose differently. congrats again. adrienne
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/06 11:27 am
yeah!!!! it just keeps getting better!!! congrats!!! susan
Sandi0521
on 3/21/06 7:55 pm - Gastonia, NC
Good for you Tammie, I'm 6weeks post op and I'm down 39 lbs, and I still can't believe it. Isn't this great. Keep up the good work.... Sandi
Phenomenal Woman
on 3/21/06 10:54 pm - Eastern, NC
Congrats to all of you. I hope everyone is able to meet and exceed their personal goal. Work the tool, Work the tool!! Phenom
lindansg
on 3/22/06 12:53 am - NC
Very good. I know you are proud of yourself. I will be 2 months post op on the 25th and I have only lost 32. So you deserve a big pat on the back.
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1603 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1296 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1632 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2664 views