WELL GUYS MY TIME HAS COME

Shawnteria Cornelius
on 3/22/06 9:39 am - Charlotte, NC
Wello guys wish me luck tomorrow. I will be @ CMC tomorro morning @ 10:45am for my surgery. Please keep me and my three children in your praters. Love you guys for all of your support.
A.D.
on 3/22/06 9:50 am - Matthews, NC, NC
God Bless you Shawnteria, Surgery is easy you will do great. I have meet Dr Lowe, he is such a nice guy. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Allison
tfleming
on 3/22/06 9:57 am - Raeford, NC
you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Stay positive. Tammie
(deactivated member)
on 3/22/06 10:08 am
i remember how nervous and excited i was the night before my surgery!!!! it is scary and the whole process can be challenging but sooooo worth the results!! i'm excited for you. i know how much better i feel and i get so excited for someone else to begin his/her new life!!! just remember to walk walk walk walk...all they will let you!!! the bad part will be over soon and it only gets better and better!!! susan
Scott William
on 7/8/06 4:17 am
Hey man, we are on the same page. There are real runner times and fat guy times and it is only fair that we compare ourselves to other fat guys. That being said, I don't care how long it took you. YOU DID IT!!@#!! Awesome job my man. Keep up the good work. What a milestone (or 3.1 milestone for that matter). Awesome!! Scott
Maureen M.
on 3/22/06 10:24 am - Shelby, NC
Shanwteria, Wow was that ever fast. I wish you feel the gentle love and support of all those who care about you. I wish you courage and a peaceful and pain-free time. With love and many blessings, Maureen
Lisa L.
on 3/22/06 10:57 am - Winston Salem, NC
Shawnteria, I am sending healing thoughts and prayers your way. You are going to do great tomorrow! Lisa L.
Dee L.
on 3/22/06 11:17 am - Charlotte, NC
I will be thinking of you and your youngins.I know you will do fine and be up and walking in no time and losing all that weight.See you soon.Dee
march-hare
on 3/22/06 11:51 am - Huntersville, NC
Shawn, peace be with you . I will keep you on my list tomorrow. Everything is going to work out fine for you and the kids. Dont be a hero, PUSH the button for the meds. Ask for the Zofran and rest. you'll probably be on 5 tower, I was in a room that ended in 39 cant remember the number. I think that is it. the nurses are wonderful.... girl named Cher and guy named Bo. Another nurse with an usual name and one named Martha. Love ya gail
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1604 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1296 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1632 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2664 views