Wow Moment!

Clytie Robinson
on 3/22/06 7:01 pm - Gastonia, NC
I had a wow moment that maybe only a woman can understand. I went to Victoria Secrets and actually bought something. Before if I had walked in they would not even have given me the time of time, so I was really nervous, I still see the size I was the 100 lbs before the WLS. So I no more than get in the door and I hear someone say May I help you? I wanted to look around and realized she was addressing me and then they proceeded to measure and give me things to try on and even tried to sell me other items in the store, it felt sooooooo good. You have to morgage the farm, but definately worth every penny.Just wanted to share. Life is good and GOD is the best, for allowing me to have this tool. I will never take it for granit and will always know that all "good" things come from Him! Have a blessed day and I pray each one of YOU have a Wow moment today. I each one of you! Clytie
adrienne
on 3/22/06 7:52 pm - siler city, NC
That must have felt so wonderful clytie. congratulations on your wow moment. i guess yesterday i had a good wow moment too when i went to the doc for the first time after surgery and he said 25 lbs. gone for ever in a week and a 1/2. have a blessed day and i hope you have many more wow moments. adrienne
Sandi0521
on 3/22/06 7:58 pm - Gastonia, NC
Good for you Clytie, I am so tickled for you. They have such pretty things....I bet you feel so sexy now....I'll be there buying me something sexy soon.....I just hit onderland....Woo Hoooo......Love you Clytie... Sandi
ANGIET
on 3/22/06 8:54 pm - Conover, NC
I LOVE WOW MOMENTS! I am so happy for you Clytie. I love getting to purchase new things to wear, although I've tried not to buy to many things. We don't get to wear them long do we. Underwear is something that we just have to have and it has to fit correctly or if your like me, it makes you uncomfortable all day. Have a blessed day! Love, Angie
perryla
on 3/22/06 9:05 pm - Gastonia, NC
Hey Clytie Congratulations on your WOW moment. I guess I'll never get to see your purchase, but that's okay as long as you are happy. You deserve all that God gives you because you are a true and faithful servant. Larry
Lisa L.
on 3/22/06 9:29 pm - Winston Salem, NC
Woo Hee! Clytie got her some pretties from that thar sexy place! Seriously, that is a terrific "Wow" moment, Clytie. I hope you treated yourself to something very nice and ultra luxurious (which is what I plan to do when I get to where you are). You have done wonderful and deserve it! Lisa L.
Nancy Hall
on 3/22/06 9:42 pm - Charlotte, NC
Maybe that's where I need to treat myself to once I hit the century club! I'm so happy for you! God is so good to us all! Nancy
jttaurus
on 3/22/06 11:40 pm - Charlotte, NC
Congrats Clytie. I've never been able to fit in their stuff. Once I reach a weight where I can buy of the shelf instead of plus - I've got my eyes on some gap jeans. I've always been too big for their clothes, except for the men's tee shirts. I should here there soon, maybe we could go shopping together at victoria's? Ha.... Jennifer
I Believe
on 3/23/06 12:38 am - Bessemer City, NC
Wow Clytie! I am so happy for you...you go girlfriend! You deserve that WOW moment! You have worked hard to get there...God is Great!! Much Nancy
Maureen M.
on 3/23/06 1:31 am - Shelby, NC
Clytie, How delightful! I can only imagine ... and dream of the day when I can walk into Victoria's Secret and slip into something fancy ... Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1603 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1296 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1632 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2664 views