YIPPEEEE!! APPROVED!! APRIL 12th

tigersmom
on 3/24/06 6:04 am - Kinston, NC
Yippeeeee! Got approved today by Ins. my big Day is April 12th, I can't wait! Seems like it has taken sooo long to get here, I know in the end it will be well worth it. I'm open to any advise from all of you that has already been there and done that... Can you tell I'm just a little excited Have a Great Wekend! Perry W.
Robin B.
on 3/24/06 6:15 am - Greenville, NC
I was just wondering if you had heard anything or not and there was your post! Wonderful! I know you are excited. When you come through for your pre-op work-up look for me in X-ray. Congratulations!
tigersmom
on 3/24/06 6:35 am - Kinston, NC
Hi, Thanks for thinking of me, you're an That will be April 3rd. I meet with Dr. and then go get all the preop stuff done, will check in with you. Have a great weekend! Perry W.
Lulu C.
on 3/24/06 6:53 am - Jacksonville, NC
Alright, well we're surgery buddies then! Both Dr.Pender, both tricare, both approved as of today, both surgery on the 12th, both pre-op on April 3rd. Congrats to both of us!!!!! Kinda weird, but great!!!!! Hopefully your first!!! I don't want to drive that early!!!!!
tigersmom
on 3/24/06 7:37 am - Kinston, NC
We will really be WLS BUDDIES!! Well you do have farther to drive than me, I'll be the early bird! I don't mind at all, just soooo ready to have it done. and start a new journey in my life. Take Care, Perry W.
Samara
on 3/24/06 8:59 am - New Bern, NC
Wonderful News, I am so happy for you. Before you know it you will be on the losing side. Hope Everyone is well.............. I went out and got my hair done.......I was told I look like a teenager again........ Not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing........lol I will be so glad when my foot is better to hit the gym. I am losing great but need to work my upper body badly....... My arms seem to be screaming for some assistance. Hugs to All Charla BTW I found this sugar free coffee syrup at Walmart Kaluah flavor heck yesssssss in vanilla unjury omggggggg to die for.........Makes a great protein treat with some ice.
tigersmom
on 3/25/06 7:28 am - Kinston, NC
Charla, you're young and pretty anyway, so I know you FABULOUS now, and being a teenage is great, look at all the things you can get away with Really glad to hear you're doing better, hope that foot heals fast so you can hit the gym. Take care, and don't over do it though. Thanks for the tip about the coffee, sounds yummy. Perry W.
Diane.in.NC
on 3/24/06 10:33 am - Jacksonville, NC
Hi Perry and LuLu Sounds like Jacksonville is going to be well representated(sp) in Greenville in April. I'm so happy for ALL OF US...Summer will have surgery 3rd, I'm 4th (we are Dr Naziri) and you guys are 12th. Happy day for all of us. We MUST all plan to go to the support group the 1st monday of every month at the hospital (OMH) and meet and support each other. Keep us posted as to how everything goes. God Bless Diane
tigersmom
on 3/25/06 7:33 am - Kinston, NC
Diane, I'll be saying a prayer for both of you! The support meeting sounds great, but I was told it was the 3rd. thurs. of the month. Anyway we can check it out for sure, I have to go on the 3rd to get all the preop stuff done. You take care, keep me posted. Perry W.
DonnaL
on 3/24/06 8:50 am - NC
Perry- Great News!! I know you must really be excited! Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 570 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1600 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1294 views
Raleigh area doctors