State OH Meeting update

wooddell
on 3/27/06 5:05 am - Wilmington, NC
Thanks, Jeff Williams! Jeff made the great suggestion of having our get together at a park with shelters (in case of rain)...so he is checking to see if the 3rd week of April or the first Saturday in May is available at a park in Concord. Once we have that ironed out, then we can get more concrete with our plans. Anytime you want to send me your photos and biography for the handout booklet, just email me, with 'BIO' in the subject line: [email protected]. Once I have everyone's, I'll get a booklet put together for the meeting...as well as pictures on name tags. The picture on the name tag needs to be the same one you use on the message board (not profile)...Of course, some of us (like me) have never gotten around to having one on the messageboard! I'll keep you posted! Thanks again, Jeff.
I Believe
on 3/27/06 10:46 am - Bessemer City, NC
Hey Pam! This sounds fun! Did you get the email I sent with the pics and information attached? Just wanted to make sure you got all the stuff.... God Bless! Nancy
Phenomenal Woman
on 3/27/06 12:34 pm - Eastern, NC
That sounds good. I will be looking forward to the final details. Phenom
daisyb
on 3/27/06 1:07 pm - Charlotte, NC
Hi Pam, I am really looking forward to meeting everyone!! Thanks Jeff for helping!! You guys are real 's !!!!!! Hope to see everyone there!! Pam (the other one)
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 565 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1593 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1289 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1622 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2654 views