REMINDER FOR GASTONIA SUPPORT GROUP

I Believe
on 3/27/06 10:52 am - Bessemer City, NC
Hello Everyone! I just wanted to remind you that we will be having our monthly meeting for April on next Monday, April 3, at 6pm...5:45 pm for meet and greet. Everyone is welcome, pre-op, post-op, and those just interested in Weight Loss Surgery. This month's meeting will be led by Rita Haas (Thanks Rita ) and I am sure she will have a great meeting for us, so don't miss it. Don't forget, we now meet at the #1 Fire Station in Gastonia, NC at 294 N. Myrtle School Road. If you plan on attending please email me so I can have a running list, and also, in your email, please send your birthday and surgery date so I can make sure I have my records up to date. Spring is here and it is time for all of those of you who have not been attending to "spring forth" like the lovely flowers and join us! Hope to hear from you all soon! & Nancy
Aunty Emme
on 3/27/06 10:54 am - Lower piedmont, NC
I'll be there..... 2-25, and 6-9. Can't believe its been 3 weeks since the last one................. M
perryla
on 3/27/06 9:00 pm - Gastonia, NC
Aunty Emme, Aunty Emme Just wanted to let you know that you are looking great. Keep up the good work...you are a winner!!!!! Larry BTW..All of your difficulties will get better, it just takes time. We are here for you...just ask.
I Believe
on 3/29/06 11:01 am - Bessemer City, NC
Hey Melissa! I am glad you will be able to make it...I am looking forward to seeing you! I know, time passes too quickly! ya! Nancy
perryla
on 3/27/06 8:58 pm - Gastonia, NC
Hey Nancy My how time flies, but I do so enjoy our meetings and seeing everyone and their progress. Jimmie and I will be there. Me BD: 4-7 SD: 12-27 Jimmie BD: 1-27 SD:Never Larry
I Believe
on 3/29/06 11:02 am - Bessemer City, NC
Hey Handsome! I am looking forward to seeing you and Jimmie on Monday! Have a wonderful week! you! Nancy
Ro Smiley
on 3/27/06 9:05 pm - Charlotte, NC
The Sperry Adults will be there. I hope that everybody is doing well. We have been a bit hectic here this past month, but we are planning on attending. Roberta: D-day 5/4 George: B-day 6/20 S-day 11/18/05 S-day 9/6/05 I can't wait to see everybody and check out your new skinny bods! Roberta
I Believe
on 3/29/06 11:04 am - Bessemer City, NC
Hey Roberta! I am so glad you and George are coming...you will really like the new spot for our meetings! It is so nice, and private too! Can't wait to see the two of you! (I know there is less of you to see now!) Much Nancy
TONIGIRL
on 3/27/06 11:13 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey: I will be there.... Gosh I love all of ya'll My B'day Jan. 5 th my surgery date 10-20-04 Love, ToniGirl PS Nancy if you have a chance please update my pictures... Thanks ToniGirl
I Believe
on 3/29/06 11:06 am - Bessemer City, NC
Hey My sweet Tonigirl! I am glad you will be there! Looking forward to seeing your shining smile . I will try to get your picture updated before then, please email me your password again. I have the pics that I save to CD, but I don't have your password since my system crashed and also, which pics did you want where again? I you! Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1603 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1296 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1632 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2664 views