Tuesday Roll Call, Good Morning.

ANGIET
on 3/27/06 9:32 pm - Conover, NC
Good morning everyone. Is it going to be dreary today? I know we need rain and the Lord knows best, so I quess I need to just shut up about it. Got measured yesterday at Curves and have lost 8.50 more inches. Also had a "wow" moment!! I broke a bracelet and was able to get down in the floor to pick up the beads and get back up w/out anyone helping me. Haven't done that in many years. Can't remember when. I thought "oh my gosh", I got down and up and it didn't kill me. Anyone have any wow moments that they haven't shared? We all want to hear them. Thats what the board is for. Advice, listening, sharing and encouragement. So tell us about your wow moments. Also wanted to thank everyone for the prayers being said on my behalf with my husbands job loss. He found a job and yes I truly believe the Lord opened this door. He is an upholster and there are no jobs, so I know that God has this in his plan. Take care everyone. Love to all Angie
Phenomenal Woman
on 3/27/06 10:04 pm - Eastern, NC
Congrats on your WOW moment. I am looking forward to many WOW moments myself. Until I found this site, I really didn't feel limited but I now know that there is a better life for me and thanks to people like you sharing your WOW moments, I want to live that better life. Thanks for sharing. Oh, good moring to you too Phenom
TONIGIRL
on 3/27/06 11:16 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Angie you are doing great. Have a great day! ToniGirl
Sandi0521
on 3/28/06 4:21 am - Gastonia, NC
Yea Angie, way to go......I need to join curves too.....I'm lazy....Boo on me....I'm glad that your husband got a job....God truly takes care of us..I have many blessings form him......See you at the meeting..... Sandi
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 569 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1598 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1292 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1630 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2661 views