5 Weeks Post Op

jttaurus
on 3/28/06 9:18 am - Charlotte, NC
I had my one month appt today with dr b. I'm doing awsome. The drive really tired me out, since I had to pick up the 'kids' at school and then drive out to concord. We bought a car and picked it up and now it's dead. What another story. Good news, I'm down 30 pounds in a month, unlike Sandi - I've kept the assets on top that my daughter gave me during pregnancy. I have nothing in the back to begin with. My belly is shrinking. I'm have a love/hate relationship with the belly. Otherwise, life is good. Off Topic, anyone have any feedback on robinson elementary in gastonia? Have a great week. Jennifer
ladybugmom C.
on 3/29/06 4:40 am - Roanoke Rapids, NC
Jennifer, AWESOME JOB... 30 lbs in a month.... SUPER!!!! I hope the rest of your weight loss journey is as successful. Your melting....melting.... melting. CONGRAD's. My insurance is pending. Please pray for approval for me. I have my last appt April 13th and then they will resubmit. Yeah...
I Believe
on 3/29/06 11:35 am - Bessemer City, NC
Hey Jennifer! Way to go! I am glad things are going well with your journey! Are you going to be able to make it Monday night to the support meeting? We would love to have you!! Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 570 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1600 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1294 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1631 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2662 views