HUMP DAY IS HERE..ROLL CALL.

ANGIET
on 3/28/06 9:11 pm - Conover, NC
OK its Wednesday, we are down hill from here until the weekend. Hope everyone is having a good week. The weather is getting better. Thank you Lord for all your blessings. I am walking Saturday in the National MS walk. It's FIVE miles, so everyone keep me in your prayers. I haven't walked that much in many moons. I usually get in 2 miles a day, so I am pretty sure I will be able to do it, its just going to be hard and very exhausting. Probably will be the only thing I do Saturday. Wish me luck, its for a very good cause. I am just so thankful that I can do it! This time last year I wouldn't even had dreamed of trying it. My brother in law has MS and I have a good friend that also has it. I have always gave donations toward finding a cure, but never have been able to walk to show support for the cause. It's really exciting for me. I heard it might be raining. Didn't want to do it in the rain, but thats what umbrellas are for. Post and let us know what you are up to today. God Bless all and much love to all. Angie
Nancy Hall
on 3/28/06 9:16 pm - Charlotte, NC
What a great cause and reason to get great exercise!!!! I'll be thinking about you! I hope everyone enjoys this beautiful day!!! Nancy
Cisyann
on 3/28/06 9:18 pm - Charlotte, NC
Best wishes and God bless you. My sister has MS. Maybe I'll be walking next year !!! Rhonda
Lisa L.
on 3/28/06 9:21 pm - Winston Salem, NC
Good for you, Angie! That's a great cause and I'd say you'll definitely get your exercise for the day. Nothing to entertaining here, today. I am at work with a whole big pile of paperwork that needs to be done (and yet here I am posting on the OH boards...go figure. ). Have a great day, everyone! Lisa L.
perryla
on 3/28/06 9:29 pm - Gastonia, NC
Good morning Angie You go girl! It is just amazing what we can do when given a great tool like WLS. I'm glad that you are using yours to the max. God is so good. Larry
Sandi0521
on 3/28/06 11:21 pm - Gastonia, NC
Good Hump Day Morning Angie, I'm so glad to see you're walking for such a good cause, well two good causes, MS and your health.....Yea, Angie, Woo Hooo you go girl....If it was me, I'd fall out....Take Care, Sandi
Phenomenal Woman
on 3/29/06 12:03 am - Eastern, NC
I am present and accounted for. Have a great day everyone. Phenom
wendyc
on 3/29/06 1:31 am - Conover, NC
Angie, I hope we have good weather this weekend. Enjoy your walk! It's for a great cause. I'll email you later. Wendy
niecey
on 3/29/06 2:40 am - Wilmington, NC
Angie - thanks so much for walking Saturday. My mother has MS. The weather should be fantastic and what great exercise you'll be getting in. Good luck!!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 570 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1601 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1294 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1631 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2663 views