Booo.....Heel Spur:

Sandi0521
on 3/28/06 11:26 pm - Gastonia, NC
Hey Everybody, I've been doing so well, walking 2+ miles a day, tennis once a week..Then boom it hit me last night after I got home from tennis, my heel and back of my ankle. I can hardly walk. I made an appointment today with the foot Dr. He just has to fix this, I've been doing so well with loosing my weight....Ya'll pray he can fix my foot so I can keep on exercising........ Sandi 239/196/135
A.D.
on 3/29/06 1:12 am - Matthews, NC, NC
Hello Sandi, until you get to see the doctor , try to cut a hole in the center of the heel area on a shoe insert , it really does help with pain. Also Thor Lor shocks have a product just for heel spur people. The doc will probaly give you a shot in the heel that will help a while. I had surgery a few years ago for a heel spur, I know your pain. take care
ANGIET
on 3/29/06 4:39 am - Conover, NC
Ouch!! I know those things hurt. Maybe its something else. Maybe you turned your foot over, or hurt it somehow playing tennis and it just needs to rest. I hope it soon gets better for you. Try a shoe insert. The drug store or Walmart sells all kinds of things for problems like this and that may hold you over until you can see the Dr. Take care. Angie
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1603 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1296 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1632 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2664 views