Hello everyone! Im doing fine....

(deactivated member)
on 3/29/06 5:18 pm - Gastonia, NC
I know Tonigirl had asked how I was and just wanted to send you all a quick note. Im doing fine and hope to be at the meeting on Monday. All three of my babies have been sick and I have been so worried about them. (My bunnies) As you know...they are my life. I have no children and consider them my little angels. I've just really been depressed, which is rather unusual for me. I am still at my "stand still" and haven't lost anymore weight. I would like to loose about 50 more pounds to get to my goal weight. Anyway....maybe when I get all my problems taken care of....my weight will start dropping again. Keep your fingers crossed for me. You have all been in my thoughts and I missed you all when I didn't come to the last meeting. Clytie, Rita, Tonigirl, Angie, Nancy, Larry and Jimmy, Roberta and George, and all the others who have been concerned about me, Just want you all to know that I love you. Kisses!! Linda
wooddell
on 3/29/06 8:17 pm - Wilmington, NC
glad to see you back on the posts...
perryla
on 3/29/06 8:29 pm - Gastonia, NC
Linda I'm so glad to see your smiling picture back on the board. I'm glad that you are doing better because I missed you. I look forward to seeing you on Monday and hearing your wonderful laughter. Larry
ANGIET
on 3/29/06 9:21 pm - Conover, NC
Linda its sooo wonderful to see you posting!! I am glad you decided to get back on board. You are in my prayers! Take care. Love and prayers are being sent your way. Angie
I Believe
on 3/29/06 10:37 pm - Bessemer City, NC
Hey Sweetie! You have been in my thoughts and prayers more than you know. I know you have been having problems with your babies being sick and between that and having your treatment, I am sure you have a reason to get down, but just know you have alot of friends out here who love and support you very much! I hope you can make it Monday, we would all really love to see your smiling face! & Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 565 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1593 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1289 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1622 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2654 views