Decisions

Barbara C.
on 5/20/11 2:26 am - Raleigh, NC

I was watching TV the other day and an ad from SpecialK came on and it was talking about decisions and how one good decision, leads to another, which leads to another... It's so true. Have you noticed that when you do get up and get moving, that they decision to take care of yourself by exercising some then leads to better decisions about what you are putting in your mouth, etc... I think that the opposite is true as well and it can be a very slippery slope; meaning that one 'bad' decision often leads to another and another. The good news is that we are constantly being faced with the opportunity to make a new, good decision.

Sooooo, what decisions are you making today to take care of yourself?

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

(deactivated member)
on 5/21/11 8:58 am
Actually I have been making better decisions for a few moths now. Quit smoking. No sugars, try not to buy processed JUNK, no caffiene, NO soda (not even sugar free ones), and I am exercising more. All that was done in ONE month (MARCH). I am going to be starting this C25K thing starting Monday and hopefully nothing stops me in my tracks to keep me from completing it.
Oh and I cut out negative Nessies as much as possbile, but sometimes there is one lurking we do not know about.
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 565 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1593 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1289 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1622 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2654 views