Its official now. We are New Mexico bound

ibeanniebe
on 5/19/11 11:28 am - NM
The hubby got his offer via voice-mail while he was en route from NM to NC. We will be moving to New Mexico before the middle of June. I will miss all of my face to friends here in NC but I will be at the meet up this weekend for the last time. I will also stay in touch via the NC board. This whole experience has been so much better because of the monthly meet ups and all of the friends I have stayed real with here. Thank you so much for getting me through. I know that I can continue to give and get support even in NM but I will always appreciate that NC is where I got to completely change my life for the better. Especially thanks to Annie, Barb and AndreaU. Your support has been most valued and cherished. See you on Saturday.
Ann and the 'Bean'
Blogs mysecondhalfoflife.blogspot.com/ and amanicinsomniacsreadinglist.blogspot.com/

High/Surg/current/goal - 320/253/150/healthy - I am 5' 3" tall - Size 8 now! Past surgeon's goal now!

shoutjoy
on 5/19/11 7:44 pm - Culpeper, VA
Enjoy your journey!!  I am so happy for him.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Barbara C.
on 5/20/11 2:35 am - Raleigh, NC

(((((Ann))))),

We wish you all the best as you move forward in this new, exciting journey. I understand that NM is absolutely beautiful and I'm sure that you two will love it. That said, I know that you will be missed here. I'm so glad that you'll stay in touch virtually. 

I'm looking forward to big hug on Saturday.

Warmly,

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 570 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1602 views
12 years!