Coming back "Home" and I'm back with some questions

tj14504
on 6/24/11 12:27 am - Winston-Salem, NC
Why do we often stray from the things that helped us at the beginning of our journey? 

In October I'll be 3 years out and find myself stuck between 235 & 240.  My lowest was 199 but that was at the conclusion of a hysterectomy.  So as you see things have crept up and it seems this is where my body wants to stay.  I've recently returned to the diligence of tracking everything I eat....yes even the bad things!  AND have taken on the Women's Health Mag Beginner Run/Walk prograam so I'm getting in at least 30 minutes of Cardio every day....Every Day! for the past 1.5 weeks now.

Here are my questions:

1.  For those who are at least 2-3 years post-op and track your daily intake, what is your daily caloric range?

2.  For those, like me who fell off the wagon, and are now trying to get back on track how long did it take for the exercise to actually help?  I got on the scale this morning and had actually gained 2 pounds since Monday!  WHAT?!?!?!  I'm going to begin updating my story again as I think that helped me keep things in perspective and provide me with some accountability.

All feedback is appreciated!
Thanks Guys & Gals!

370/344//150
       Highest/DOS/Goal
tj14504
on 6/24/11 12:28 am - Winston-Salem, NC
Better update my WL ticker....that 198 slipped right away from me!

370/344//150
       Highest/DOS/Goal
maggiet
on 6/24/11 7:13 am - Durham, NC
 Wow it is great to see 2 long term folks coming back to OH. I'm a newbie - just at 3 weeks post op. I often worry about the long term and the resources i'll have at that point. And we all need support and learn from the support of others. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 570 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1600 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1294 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1631 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2663 views