Gone All Summer, formerly bubbylucy????

audralynn
on 8/25/11 2:55 am - Raleigh, NC
I was gone all summer at a theraputic weightloss camp in PA, as the nurse. Now that I am back my avatar, profile and all my information is gone from OH. Is there a time limit on your information if you do not log in? Not sure what happened but I will have to re-upload pics and avatar soo.

Anyway, hope all my WLS buddies are doing well, I was bubbylucy before I left but it now say audralynn. Just in case you do not know who I am.

Miss you all glad to be back
Barbara C.
on 8/25/11 12:15 pm - Raleigh, NC

Hey Audra Lynn,

Soooo glad to have you back. I hope that you enjoyed your time in PA. I was just thinking of you. We have a member of our Saturday group that has been having some issues w/strictures and I was thinking that it might help her to talk with you. If you'll touch base with me via PM or on the meetup site, maybe I can see about hooking you up, if you have the bandwidth.

BTW... I don't think you normally lose all your info after a few months of inactivity. My guess is that it was some sort of hi-cough.

I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warmly,

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

redhotengine1
on 8/25/11 8:37 pm - Clayton, NC
Hi Audra!  Glad to see you back!  Hope you had a great summer and hope to see you soon :)

Sara

Come visit my blog...www.losingmyinhibitions.wordpress.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 570 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1602 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1295 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1631 views