Remember to Look Forward ...

Barbara C.
on 5/22/12 8:01 am - Raleigh, NC
Remember to Look Forward ... It's important to remember where you've been so that you can make choices that move you forward toward your goals.

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

KeepOn
on 5/30/12 1:54 am
Barbara,

Do you know of anyone in your support group who has undergone Plastic Surgery after weight loss (ex. Lower body lifts, Medial Thigh lifts, etc..) who would be willing to talk with me about their experience?

I'm in the beging stages of consultations and gathering information.

Reading information on the "Plastic Surgery Forum" is ok. But I'd much rather talk to someone in person.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Barbara C.
on 5/30/12 3:32 am - Raleigh, NC

Yes, we have several members that have undergone a variety of plastics with different practitioners. I find that they are generally quite willing to share their experiences. You are likely to get a broad range of experiences as you talk to different people. Often, we have a couple at each general meeting. If you join our meetup group, I can also let them know of your interest and ask them to contact you if they are comfortable doing so. I do this to allow each person to decide if, when and how much information they might like to share since it is their own personal medical information and experiences, I do not want to presume to share their information and/or identity without their consent. 

You can access the meetup group at www.meetup.com/nc-wls.

I hope that helps. 

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

KeepOn
on 5/30/12 3:45 am
Barbara,

Thank you so much for the information.
I totally agree with you in respecting the privacy of each individual and understand how personal this is information is to each.

I will  check out the web site and follow thru from there.

Thanks Again.
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 565 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1593 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1289 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1622 views
NC Forum