Monday meeting...

kilmarlic
on 1/7/13 2:18 am - powells point, NC

I'm trying to be more active online this year and thought I'd check in to see how everyone's first week of 2013 went.  What worked for you last week? Any problems? Milestones? NSV (non-scale victories)?

Long ago we used to play an online version of 20 questions and it really helped me to get to know others in NC.  If you're interested we can start with 5 or so questions and go from there. Let me know.

- Iris

Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.

Highest      Surgery    Lowest      Current                                                                 

314.5          294          208        258.4

Barbara C.
on 1/9/13 11:27 pm - Raleigh, NC

Hi Iris,

its so good to see you again!

as you can see this board is not nearly is lively as it once ways, but I'm hoping it will become more so as we move forward this year. I think the getting to know thou questions is a good way to get started.

see you soon my friend.

warmly,

barb

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

kilmarlic
on 1/9/13 11:50 pm - powells point, NC

I'll come up with a few questions over the weekend and post on Monday. Hopefully we can get the lurkers to talking and sharing. There is a lot of wisdom to be learned from the folks on OH (old timers, newbies and those just starting to think about the whole process).

Give my regards to Mr. Ben and I look forward to visiting with you on here and hopefully in person before much longer.

Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.

Highest      Surgery    Lowest      Current                                                                 

314.5          294          208        258.4

Barbara C.
on 1/10/13 3:59 pm - Raleigh, NC

Hi Iris,

Sounds like a plan

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting