What Happened to OH?

Koko10
on 2/2/14 9:07 pm - NC

Sorry I haven't been on for a while so I am clueless and need some help. i can't navigate the site at all. How do I get to my page to update my blog? How do I get to the lightweight forum? Anyone else having problems like this?

Height 5'0 HW-247; SW- 238; GW-140  

mizzindependent
on 2/3/14 10:41 pm

Hey Koko10.  I have not been on here in a long time like you as well (today was the 1st day I logged on in about 5 months), so I was having the same issues.  To update your blog just click the 3 bars on the right hand side of the screen at the top then click the arrow by your user name, scroll down and click view profile and that will take you to your blog and then you can click add post on your blog page and update it.  For the lightweight forum click the 3 bars again at the top right side of the page then click forums, you have to scroll all the way down and click see all then scroll all the way down to the weight loss related section and the Weight loss for lightweights froum is towards the bottom of that list in that section.  I hope this helps!  I hope all is with you and you are doing well.  We have not chatted in a while. 

~mizzindependent

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 570 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1600 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1294 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1631 views
NC Forum