Good Products

maryfew
on 6/6/14 12:30 am

Hi There! 

I am a former bariatric surgery program coordinator here in NC.  I even recognize some on here as former patients and it is great to see the progress and engagement several years later!  As part of my job I gave a pre-operative class where I gave lots of information but not the least of which was to reinforce the early diet options, otherwise known as protein drinks, from the dietitians.  It is a necessary evil!  However, while I am no longer part of a surgical weight loss program I am still a HUGE supporter of this tool to bringing people to better health.  I am also now working with a company called Isagenix.  We do have a weight loss component and that program is specifically targeting weight loss.  The bigger part of the company is about maintaining good health and getting rid of toxins in our lives.  There are lots of great products.  One of the best products is our shakes!  Yes, I know no one likes to think about or hear about protein shakes.  It was my job to make sure patients got their protein but I knew most of it was not very good.  

This is a GOOD protein drink!  It also gives you energy.  They can be mixed up alone or you can add fruit/granola and other things to give variety.  I drink them every day and I love them.  My mentor has been drinking them every day for 9 years and she is one of the most in shape and dynamic people I know. These shakes are actually addictive!  

I've been doing this for a while now but it suddenly occurred to me that there is a whole group of people who are actively looking for better health and this makes the process more enjoyable.  My website is www.mfew.isagenix.com.  I am also thinking of holding an in person meeting to talk about the products, sample some things and share this information if there is an interest for this.  Please reply or message me if you would have an interest.  If there are enough people I am glad to do this!  My mentor also holds a weekly webinar that is informative and helpful and I'm glad to get you the access codes if you just want to listen and/or ask questions if you can't meet somewhere in person.  

Regardless, CONGRATULATIONS on your journey to better health!!  Surgery is a fantastic tool to save your life and make it better! 

Mary 

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 565 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1593 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1289 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1622 views
NC Forum