Post BA/BL, Brachio

Jennifer K.
on 7/14/14 12:53 am - Phoenix , AZ

I had a breast lift/augment and arm lift this past Thursday and am ready to go back to work :-)

Very surprised that I had zero pain, just more uncomfortable than anything. Pretty much slept after arriving home Thursday, all Friday and Saturday. Stopped the pain meds Saturday minus a pill last night to sleep... I am a side sleeper and sleeping on my back with my chest/arms elevated is very uncomfortable and making my lower back ache. Have my first follow up Friday and cannot wait to get these damn drains out. The compression garment is torture... hoping the surgeon will let me cut the arms some as it currently goes all the way to my wrists which is perfect for summer. I am to wear it 23 hours a day for the next few weeks so it would be helpful if I can hide it some. My arms look amazing...so small! My friend yesterday said the top of my arms finally match my little kid sized wrists). My chest is still pretty swollen and the implants are very high up... I know it will take time to relax but its nice to have "the girl" back up where they should be instead of being way down south. I am planning on going back to work (desk job) and working Wednesday and Thursday (however long I feel I can), then have a nice three day weekend before heading back to work.

Excited to have taken this next step, all that is left is a thigh lift and my journey will be complete!

I had surgery with Kara Criswell of Criswell and Criswell - her and her husband practice together, he assisted with my surgery and they have offices in South Park and Ballantyne.

First visit to surgeon - 288 ~ bmi 45.1
2 week pre-op 252 ~ bmi 39.5
Total lost - 153 Since surgery - 117!
Goal weight - 155 (mine) 180 (surgeons)
Current weight - 135 (2020 I lost 10lbs due to dedicating myself to working out more and being in better shape)

Extended TT, lipo, fat injections - 11/2011

BA/BL/Arm Lift - 7/2014

Scar revision on arms - 3/2015

HALO laser on arms/neck 9/2016

Thigh lift 10/2020

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1604 views
12 years!