I'm Home!

sknd34
on 12/14/11 1:00 am - West Fargo, ND
I got home last night. Wasn't to sure I was going to be discharged, but finally got home around 7ish. Still having some pain, but seems to slowly be getting better. Having some trouble getting antibiotics down. Keep burping them back up, plus one cant be taken with milk/calcium products. Well that really limits what I can use since I am still on full liquids through the weekend and then can work into the pureed/soft stage.  I talked to Park Rapids and they said don't be surprised if I needed another dilatation in a couple of weeks and I'm thinking "I don't think so!!!  Not if I have to go through this again."
But overall it is one sip at a time and one bit at a time.   Back to square one AGAIN.
Steph
Original weight 285. Lowest weight 210. Revision weight 249. Size 24W
Current weight 210 as of February 23, 2012!!!
Current size 16-18 as of February 25, 2012!!!
Matt2011
on 12/14/11 2:31 am - Moorhead, MN
 Hey Steph, I hope you feel better soon.  My surgery is coming up soon on the 30th with Dr Smith too. 

“Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more.?   Louis L'Amour quote  

tinkerbell025
on 12/15/11 12:57 am - Fargo, ND
Best of luck to you Matt. It will be a wonderful Journey
Kelly/tink
Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
Tammi H.
on 12/15/11 2:27 am
Steph,  I'm glad you are out of the hospital and I hope things will go smoothly from here on out.

Matt,  Good luck with your surgery! 
Tammi  
starting weight 224, size XL (16-18); now weight is 129, a size 4 size medium or small

Kelly_DeAnn
on 12/27/11 12:29 am - ND
Steph, I am so glad you are out.  I am sorry that this has been a tuff experience for you.  But I am faithful that it will get better and you will look back on all this and still be glad that you did it.
Good luck with the weeks to come.

Kelly DeAnn Dougherty
Most Active
Recent Topics