I'd puke...if I physically could!

dolfinluvr77
on 10/15/12 5:34 am - Moorhead, MN
Weighed myself this A.M. and came in at 170! WTH?!?!?!?!
I've been struggling for over a year with my (now 36#) regain and had been hovering around 160-165 for past year, but this is BAD! I coulda puked this a.m. when I saw the scale...if I phsyically could puke that is.

I only have myself to blame but I get so down that I can't seem to do this for myself! I know people say you have to MAKE time to exercise but I just can't figure out when that would be for me. Working FT, "single" mother at night to two kids - home work, dinner, baths, bedtime routines THEN I'm exhausted!
I have also been drinking wine (2-3 glasses/night) for over a year. Sure that along with huge lack of exercise ain't helping. I get so tired that I eat poorly which makes me tired...vicious cycle.

I could just really use some support and motivational kick in the ass to do what I know I need to do!!!!!
      Began my journey in 2008 at 246#....lost 111#...have regaind about 35#'s of which I am currently trying to rectify!

sknd34
on 10/17/12 4:32 am - West Fargo, ND
You and only you can change the cycle.  First of all, stop your wine at night. Second of all, start cooking healthy for YOURSELF and YOUR KIDS. Maybe include your kids in a workout routine with you. Is there someone that you could swap childcare with 1-2 nights per week so you could exercise?
Lastly, go back to the basics. I know this is hard, but protein, fruits, and vegetables.
Original weight 285. Lowest weight 210. Revision weight 249. Size 24W
Current weight 210 as of February 23, 2012!!!
Current size 16-18 as of February 25, 2012!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics