I need Answers please

BOBOKITTY
on 11/28/03 7:26 am - MD
Hi All, It's that time again. Yes, for me to vent. My support systems are in order, my weight is pulling off fast, but fast in who's eyes? Not mine that is for sure. Oh you look so good, to who? Not me. I know you feel good, No not really. Sure I can eat just about anything and not get sick, at least for now. Be thankful they say, oh but I am thankful. So what are you trying to say they ask? I am doing this thing because I have no choice at his point I say. But in the meantime can anybody tell me when does it get better. I have talked with my therapist, I have talked with my Lisa C. I have talked with Lisa D. I have talked with Wendy, I have talked with Debbie and tons of others. But when do I feel better I ask. Now what I need to know is the real deal. I need to talk to someone who is having the emotional difficulties that I am having. I am not sure what is wrong, is it just me, am I the only one that feels this way. I mean I read post after post after post and I hear all the glitz and glamour, but I have yet to come across anyone that has really displayed any real emotional trauma. If you are out there please respond because I need to talk. If you do not wanna tell your story on air please email me privately. I just need to know am I the only person that feels this way. I can give very good advice, and I can give lots of support and say encouraging things and mean them from the bottom of my heart, but I can not take my own advice, I am terrible at being my own support person. I am not trying to scare and new post ops or pre ops, this does not affect everybody the same, but for me it is beyond anything I could have evr conceived mentally and before I loose my mind I just need to know is it me? Am I the only person that feels this way? Adrienne
Jan S.
on 1/5/04 9:37 am - SD
Adrienne, I am here- I also struggle with emotional issues of this sugery. I had surgery on April 3, 2003. I still do not see myself as thin even though my BMI is now considered normal. I miss not being able to eat Pizza. I have cried over spagetti. I am an emotional eater. I will start therapy next week for this. I can be really hard and negative on myself. I still have the "I am a failure" feeling about myself- So If you need someone who understands, I think I it me. Please feel free to email me. Good Luck-Jan
Most Active
Recent Topics