Approval Forms :deal:

Kricket
on 5/20/04 9:52 am - St. Paul, MN
Hello Everyone! :wave: I hope all are doing great! It's been a busy time for us at Photos Department. :juggle: I have wonderful volunteers who are willing to always help try to keep the lag up for how long it takes for you to get posted after you email in. I thank all my volunteers for the great job they are continually doing and I thank all of you for your continued show of patience. :clap: I am writing this particular note for an appeal for permission forms. :deal: If we have yours we can add you to things like our Magazine. And those whose photo gets added to the magazine also receive a free copy. :dance: If you have a subscription, we'll add the free copy to the end of your subscription. Unless, of course you want an extra copy. There are approval forms in your profile already, or you can email me for one. They need to be printed, signed, then faxed or mailed back to me. Fax and addresses are on the forms. If you aren't able to print, drop me an email with your name and address and I'll mail you a copy which you can then mail back to me. These are sometimes slow coming, as I collect many, then print and mail them all at once, but you will receive one. To find your own printable copy, sign into your profile, then look for Reaching Out... All the instructions are on there. If you need further assistance, let me know and I'll help ya out. Well, I'm back to work. :type: I hope you all have a great day! Love ya! :kiss: Photo Processing Manager - [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics