Who's nervous?

Kricket
on 6/8/04 3:32 pm - St. Paul, MN
Hello Everyone! I'm down to hours now and acting like it! I'm glad it's not me driving me to the hospital in the morning! I wanted to thank all of you for your responses, emails, MB posts and Surgery Page Posts! I've always known people on this site were the best! I am also very concerned for Momma Angel. She's one of the best. Please don't forget her in your thoughts and prayers. I hope to be able to pop back on soon... even for a quick, "Hi there.. it's over!" I remember the Mac Truck feeling from almost five years ago.. I'm expecting it to hit home again in a few hours. I took some before pics for ya all (I just LOVE my Camera w/ the timer so I can do all these myself!) and will show them when I'm brave enough... as I did my original. Before I go to sleep, it will be my sons, parents, two best friends (Larry and Joe) and my AMOS Family I'll be thinking about. Joe's already teased me about not being on-line will be worse than the pain of the surgery. I'll be staying at Larry's house.. since his house isn't on third floor like my apartment is. I called him tonight to get his password to download his dial-up server... lol.. he also knows where I'll want to be when I'm awake enough. He mentioned me not being able to be on-line when he is. I told him, I knew that, but I was bringing my laptop for all my AMOS info. I told him I was sure I wouldn't be able to take up too much of his on-line time. He said, "don't worry about it." He'll give up his on-line time for me! Can't find many friends like that! Well, Joe's on the hide-a-bed sawing logs. When Larry's here, he laughs as he knows when it's him in the living room, I don't stay up very long once he's sleeping. "Hey, great way to get you off the computer to go to sleep!" he says... Joe.. he just says, "I don't snore!" Yeah, that's why even the ghosts spend the night in my room! I'm told I will be in surgery 5-6 hours and I go in at 11 AM Central Time. Chellie will update you as soon as she hears something.... even if it's one state at a time (as she did her last post to ya all). Well, I'm going to try to sleep... if not, I'll be back out here later, I'm sure. Love ya all!
Most Active
Recent Topics