Any Notifications about Momma Angel

TX M.
on 6/9/04 11:51 pm - Tx
Sharon Neva has been working closely with me and OH to co-ordinate any and all notifications about Momma Angel. We feel that one person making the posts is best so everyone will know who to look for. Sharon will first be making notifications that we need to make via phone calls to some people who are very close to Paula- we don't want them reading such news on a post. It will be posted on the main board as soon as all Momma Angel's family and close friends have been notified. Once it is posted on the main MB, it will be continually refreshed so that people won't have to scroll to another page to see it. It will also be posted on all the state boards. The official notification will be made by Sharon or by OH staff. If you do receive some word via email or phone, please do not post it- as it is either a rumor or all notifications have not been made. Please feel free to email Sharon or me ([email protected]) if you wish to confirm. We am trying to be as sensitive to the family as possible. Rebecca (her daughter) is completely worn out, physically and emotionally and Sharon is not calling her everyday, as she said she would let her know when there was any word. We all love Momma Angel and pray she pulls through. Let us continue to send her positive thoughts, prayers and keep her "work" here on OH alive. She made it her life ambition in recent years to make sure each and every person going into surgery know that someone cared. I hope you all will help us to keep that dream alive. Thank you, Theresa Cloutier Obesityhelp.com Staff
Most Active
Recent Topics