Welcome Team Volunteers Needed!

TX M.
on 6/16/04 11:04 pm - Tx
Have you been thinking you would like to do something to support Obesityhelp.com? Give back to the site a bit of what it has given you? The Welcoming Team has openings for volunteers. What we do is call new members and welcome them to our site and see if there is anything we can help them with. I personally have met many people over the time I have been part of the team and continue to have friendships with quite a few of them. If this sounds like something you would like to do please email me at [email protected] or message me on AIM. OhTheresaC If you would like to check out the other volunteer opportunities here on ObesityHelp.com please go to the link below and see what there is available. Or feel free to email me at [email protected]. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/volunteering/index.phtml We have some many great volunteers, ObesityHelp.com would not be half as great as it is without them. We LOVE our volunteers. Thank you! Theresa Cloutier Member Services ObesityHelp.com
Most Active
Recent Topics