I NEED YOUR OPINION

Kristen B.
on 7/12/04 12:55 am - Parker, CO
Hello ALL- Being 14 months post op... I am, submitting a proposal to an eating disorder center to add peer support groups led by licensed counselors for WLS individuals. This would provide ongoing support that deals with the emotional aspect of our special journey. I REALLY would appreciate your time answering the questions and sending them to me at: [email protected] Thank you for your help, Kristen Post WLS Questionnaire 1. What is your age group? 15-18 18-25 25-35 35-45 45-55 55-and older 2. Are you male female? 3. What is your marital status? single married separated divorced 4. Do you have children? yes no If yes, how many? What are their ages? 5. What was the date of your WLS ? 6. Do participate you in any eating disorder counseling? yes no 7. Do you have available group counseling for post WLS patients? yes no 8. If yes do you participate? yes no 9. If no, do you find that group counseling would be beneficial? yes no 10. How do you rank your need for support, on a scale from 1-10 1 being none and 10 being a greatly need? 1 5 10 none somewhat greatly 11. Please write the three forms a emotional support that would benefit your emotional recovery from WLS Surgery.
windawo
on 7/14/04 2:37 pm - Sidney, mt
reply to your ???sMy age is 53 and am a divorced female,yet living with my ex. we have four grown children, and nine grandchildren. raising one granddaughter age 15. My surgury was June 29th,2004, had a preop with a dietian,There are a bunch of ladies that have had surgury planning maybe to start a support group in our town.or else we have to drive 100 miles. I feel a need for a support group.. One reason is to see how others handled themselves through different stages, maybe exchange ideas, recipes, cloths.. and just knowing we are not alone..
Most Active
Recent Topics