Hello Omaha area

Cluby123
on 12/11/10 11:04 am

First off let me start my first post by saying i'm proud of you/us, We've made or are contemplating making one of the most difficult decisions in our lives, choosing to get healthy again, I'm 1 year 2 months out and some change from my OGB surgery, AND I've recently moved from the Rapid City area to Omaha, I'm looking for a support group in my area which is West omaha/ Bennington/ Blair/ even Fremont area. I have a great home base support group having a mother who had LGB two years ago this past november but i need MORE support.. Please message me with locations and times if you know of any good groups out there. It would be my friend *sleeve patient*, possibly my mother and myself attending.. thank you in advance and enjoy feeling the cold this year rather then always being HOT from your insulation. :)

Jenn     
mypappyblue
on 2/5/11 12:24 am
Hello;
There is a great support group at Methodist Hospital. They meet once a month on Thursdays. You could probably call the Barriatric Surgery office at 402-354-1320 and find out when the next scheduled support group meeting is; when you attend you can have them put you on the email list. Everybody is welcome.
Mike
DS 8/09
HW 502
CW 222
Most Active
Recent Topics
Newbie Question
elowe · 0 replies · 4712 views
Insurance
Tashac · 1 replies · 5878 views
Party Time!
monymony · 0 replies · 6213 views