Support groups in the Omaha Area

yvonnef
on 6/13/12 2:27 pm
Does anyone know of support groups in the Omaha Area? I know there is one at Creighton on the 1st Wednesday of the month, but I have church on 1st Wednesdays and can't make those times. I have talked to them about having another one on a different day or time but it is a no go and I would really like to get plugged in with a support group.
 Yvonne 
"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength"
Philippians 4:13

livis1965
on 6/28/12 2:45 am - NE
RNY on 06/22/12
 You should contact the Methodist Bariatric center there in Omaha.  They have a support group that meets on a certain Thursday every month.  Call Doctor's Anthone & Winterstein's office and they can give you details.
livis1965
on 6/28/12 2:48 am - NE
RNY on 06/22/12
 Contact Doctor's Anthone and Winterstein at Methodist Bariatric there in Omaha, they have support group meetings on certain Thursdays every month.  
jemmatennel
on 1/29/13 1:44 am - NE

YES!!!!!  UNMC Bariatrics holds a support group meeting every 2nd Monday of the month!!!  We learn a lot of things from speakers and more things from our peers.  I you need information, please call the office they will let you know when the next meeting is and what the topic is!!!  The number for the bariatric office is  402-559-9500.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Newbie Question
elowe · 0 replies · 4709 views
Insurance
Tashac · 1 replies · 5876 views
Party Time!
monymony · 0 replies · 6209 views
NE health care exchanges
dhomaha · 0 replies · 6278 views