Keeping the downward slide going!

bamma2006
on 9/19/11 9:18 pm - Nottingham, NH
Good morning! 

Well, I am still doing really well, even though I have found that peanut butter is not my friend  which really stinks.  One of my favorite snacks is peanut butter and apples!  But I also realize that right now it will not get me to where I want to be. 

I now weigh less than I have weighed since I can remember.  It was so nice to finally break that point that seemed to be my set weight.  That weight was okay, but not where I wanted to be.  My goal is eventually to get into my wedding dress from 33 years ago!  It will be a challenge, but I think I am up to it.  Besides what a hoot it would be to renew our vows in the same dress I took them in!
IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH HELL.....KEEP GOING!!
Winston Churchill
I WILL NOT TRY..... I SIMPLY WILL

Date of Surgery - 8/15/2008
Bamma to Cameron 1/24/2006
gotsnqw
on 9/19/11 9:39 pm
bamma .. i am very proud of you for looking in the mirror and figuring out what need to happen to get your self back on track!

YOU CAN DO IT!!  you have the tools and the support ....

i can't wait to see you in that dress walking down the isle...

Dave

There is no need to look back unless you plan on going that way!

Sookie77
on 9/20/11 9:57 pm - Milton, NH
Martha,
  It is never easy to lay off a food that we enjoy and think is helping us.  Maybe I can get hubby to lay off the PB as well.  I am glad that things are going well for you and you are heading in the right direction.  I can't wait to see you in that dress, you will be so happy.  I know you are up to the challenge and you can do it!!!

You may be only one person in the world, but to someone you are the world

Debbie C.
on 9/25/11 7:18 am - Manchester, NH

Congratulations! That is fabulous!

I can relate so much to your post. I had found that I've been getting into a pretty serious Cheez-it habit lately. Not good. Strange, but potato chips and candy were my vices before, but a handful of Cheez-its at 10pm were becoming a ritual. Time to stop that!

This process is amazing. I now am smaller than I was when I got married 14 years ago and my wedding dress is TOO BIG! Incredible!

Keep up the good work!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 449 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 782 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1544 views
CMC lifestyle chances class
morgansmom12 · 0 replies · 5013 views