Hi and new from NH!

mzlaura
on 9/19/12 5:13 pm - Litchfield, NH
RNY on 03/05/13
I finally made the decision to go through with WLS. I have a gym membership, i've been following a licensed dietician for well over a year now and i have lost 61lbs on my own but now i am yo-yoing and getting diagnosed witIh new medical conditions related to my weight like sleep apnea. Also i have hypothyroidism. I am only 28 years old and have 2 young kids i want to be around for. I just long to be healthy again. My highest weight was 401 and i am 342 now i have lots of required qualifications for this surgery. I am going through CMC in manchester and thinking i want connie campbell as my surgeon. I've obviously had my sleep stuidies as well so i feel like i am already past half way there unless of course they make me lose more weight, and see another dietician for another 6 months. I think all i have left is the ekg, stress test, and psychological exam. I had a lot of recent metabolic panels as well.

I have my informational meeting on oct 4th i believe it is. I already contacted my insurance and know what the qualifications are which i basically think i already met. How long from the informational meetings do you get your meetings with the exercise dr, and nutritionist andt then the surgeon? I've been doing cpap therapy and i am compliant now for a month i know they say at least 2-3 months but after all the appts, etc i am sure i will meet this as well. Any information as far as how long out i am looking at, etc"?? Thanks.

Denise R.
on 9/20/12 9:09 pm - Manchester, NH
I can't talk long but I want you to know CMC is the best and so very caring. Jackie will explain everything at your info meeting. I had surgery almost two years ago. Dr Catania is my surgeon. I believe they say it takes about 6 month to get everything done. If you have more question please don't hesitate to ask. Denise
mzlaura
on 9/25/12 10:32 am - Litchfield, NH
RNY on 03/05/13
Ty denise. I finally got my info packet and made lots of calls and took a few hours today to read everything and fill it out. Cannot wait for my info session =)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 447 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 780 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1539 views
CMC lifestyle chances class
morgansmom12 · 0 replies · 5010 views