Need help starting the process...

ptc_092266
on 10/6/13 2:58 am - Nashua, NH

I just spoke to my primary care doc. about surgery.  He said I am a candidate.  How do I start the process?  I live in Nashua so where do you recommend I go?  Is there a place in Nashua?  I read about a hospital in Manchester which is not out of the question but since I work in Mass. I would liie arranging all of the pre- post appointments to be the least disruptive to my work schedule.  How do I get started and where do I go?  I do not want the lap band.

Karen8268
on 11/1/13 9:53 am - NH
RNY on 10/02/12
Hi there! I am just seeing this message now.. This board is very slow and I hardly check it anymore. I highly recommend the program at CMC in Manchester. My husband and I both had RNY there in October 2012 by Dr Campbell. I would be glad to give you more info if you are interested. I have been working as a mentor to new patients to our program for quite a while now. Please feel free to let me know if you are interested in talking to me and I will provide some contact info.
Karen B.

Karen8268
on 11/1/13 9:56 am - NH
RNY on 10/02/12
Also.... There is an information session about the program coming up next Wednesday at 4:30 pm. I don't believe it is full yet. Please hit "quote" if you relpy to me so I will be alerted via email and I don't miss your response.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 440 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 773 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1529 views
CMC lifestyle chances class
morgansmom12 · 0 replies · 4997 views