Dr. Looser/Dr.Gens

Katie_Kat
on 11/19/14 7:15 am
RNY on 06/10/13

Dr. Looser is retiring at the end of the year, that I know for a fact.  He told me himself at a visit a few weeks ago...

A nurse told me Dr. Gens was also retiring.. This I do not know for a fact, she does not work for him she works in the lab........So if either of these Drs. are the Surgeons who did our RNY, who takes over?

There is 1 more Dr. in the group...I am guessing, they will hire to replace ?     Maybe not if it is only Dr. Looser....but where do Dr. Loosers` patients go, will another Bariatric Surgeon take over?

Sad to See Dr. Looser go :(

Katherine     

RNY 6/2013

S/W  256

C/W  126

jennifer2983
on 1/3/15 10:41 am

I have the same question. Dr Looser is my surgeon as well. I wonder who we will see once he retires. I was guessing maybe someone else in that office? But I wonder about switching docs now, since Atlantic is out of network for my insurance. . . What's the difference if we are just transferring records to a new doc. 

Do you know when he retires exactly? I thought the end of 2014 but I wasn't sure. 

Jen 1959
on 1/5/15 5:44 am - NH

Hi Jen, was Dr. Looser in your network?     And your Insurance change?  I am a bit confused by your post?

They do have new Drs. hired so I assume they will transer our records to the new Drs.?  

Jennifer

RNY 5/30/08

S/W  236

C/W  115

Most Active
Recent Topics
Canobie Lake Park
senyoshida · 0 replies · 440 views
Plastic surgeon ?
jmere · 0 replies · 773 views
Dartmouth.. dr truss
Debberz · 1 replies · 1529 views