Psych Eval

S B.
on 9/2/04 8:16 am - Raleigh, NC
I am having the HARDEST time finding anyone to do a psychiatric evaluation here in the Raleigh area. I made my first consultation appointment a few days ago, for Sept. 21, and am supposed to bring the results with me. I have gone down most of my insurance list of psychiatrists (doctor's office said it had to be an MD), and either they don't answer their phones at all, or an answering machine/automated thing picks up, and I leave very clear messages, but they don't return the calls, or they don't have openings for months. Does anyone in the Raleigh area (I'll go to Durham/Cary/Chapel Hill, wherever!) have any recommendations or suggestions? I need to get this done soon. Thanks! Shelley
Pam B.
on 9/3/04 4:30 am - Jackson, NC
I used Dr. Katherine Applegate at Duke. That was because I was in their program. I don't know if she does any privately. Best wishes
penthilisea
on 4/30/06 2:07 pm - Milford, NJ
Hi Aliya! You live near (ish) to me! I was went out around noon and played with my horse at the barn with a friend and then watched my husband mow the lawn while i hacked my favorite computer game (nothing illegal, I promise!) Had some yummy salmon and chili (egg salad not so yummy today) and watched Big Love. All in all a very peaceful day!
TYSHEA PERKINS
on 4/30/06 2:59 pm - Sicklerville, NJ
Hello Aliya.....isnt it always a good day when the scales are on your side.....How did your March of Dimes Walkathon go...thats what I did this SUnday Morning..and your right it was a great day to be out and about. Tyshea Remember only you can make you happy 315/162/150
Most Active