Moving forward

DrGaellon
on 1/29/07 8:28 am - Yonkers, NY
My surgeon got the clearance from my psychologist today and was submitting for approval. His coordinator thought that 3 weeks from today might be a reasonable surgery date! For various personal and work reasons, I asked for 4 weeks from Wednesday, which will be 2/28/07. We'll see if they can make that date.
mystic
on 1/29/07 10:48 am - manchester, NJ
hi randy, that is great news. i wish you the best with the process and know that soon you will be joining us all on the losing side!!! it was real nice meeting you at the lakewood meeting a few weeks back. you added much to the meeting. take care and all the best, jacki
DrGaellon
on 1/29/07 11:53 am - Yonkers, NY
Thanks, Jacki. I look forward to more meetings, and will rely on the group's support as I struggle with the demands of my new lifestyle.
ChristineM
on 1/30/07 12:48 am - Brick, NJ
Congrats Randy... I am glad to hear things are moving along smoothly for you!!!! The next month is going to fly by... and your surgery will be here before you know it!... Take care... Christine
DrGaellon
on 1/30/07 1:18 am - Yonkers, NY
Best of luck to you and Bob tomorrow!
mrosen51
on 1/30/07 12:19 pm - Lakewood, NJ
Hi Randy: I am really happy for you that you are moving forward at a quick pace ... its ALL GOOD!! I wish you the best of luck ... its a great thing to be on the losing side of this fight. Again ... best of luck ... hope to see you again at our meetings (lakewood & TR). Michael
penthilisea
on 2/1/07 8:55 am - Milford, NJ
Yay! I had dr. JB too when he was at the other office/company.surgery group whatever. He was terrific, I am so happy with my result so far! Best of luck!
Most Active