Anyone know of a support group in NW NJ?

penthilisea
on 6/9/08 10:44 am - Milford, NJ
I'd really like to be part of a support group, I am a 2 year post op (good grief has it been that long?) and live in Milford (NOT WEST MILFORD). So I am in hunterdon county but close to warren as well. I started at 298, 5'5" and am now hovering between 148 and 155. Thanks!
glitter graphicsglitter graphicsglitter graphics

Mal: "Well, my days of taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." "Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt" Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

cjpk
on 6/9/08 11:13 am - Middlesex, NJ
Hello. I belong to a group that meets in Bound Brook every Tuesday at 7pm at the Bound Brook Presbyterian Church on the corner of Mountain Ave and Route 28.  Very easy access from Routes  22 and 287.   I know it may seem a little far but we have a guy from Three Bridges that attends and someone from P-burg as well.   Hope to see you there! Cindy
jovigirl
on 6/10/08 1:00 am - washington, NJ
Hi I live in Washington.The boro in Warren county not 1 of the 5000 Washington Twps lol.I attend the post op support meetings at Barix in LAnghorne PA.It takes me roughly between 60&90 mins to get there& I go the back wayalong rt 29 or 32 depending on my mood.It's a great group of people & worth the drive.Have you checked Easton Hospital?They may have one but I think you should give Barix a try.Good luck

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

Tom C.
on 6/12/08 3:11 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

If Denville (located in Morris County) isn't too far, they have meetings the 4th Thursday of every month.

Gastric Bypass patients meet between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.. Banded patients meet 7:15 a.m. to 8:15 a.m..

Here is their link:

http://www.saintclares.org/services/services_ak/CWLS1/CWLS_S upport_Groups.asp

That’s all I am aware of. Hope this was helpful 

Most Active