Looking for a nutritionist- Do you like yours?

maryc543
on 5/29/12 1:47 am
I'd like to go see a nut with some concerns I have, but the one I started with moved away.  The next time you all have facetime with your nut, can you ask if she's versed in the special needs of a DS'er?  I don't want to private pay a small fortune, and have him/her tell me when I get there...  watch your fat consumption, and a low albumin count doesn't always mean trouble  (LOL)...     there's not many nut's who work with Ds'ers, so I figured if you each ask yours...I may get one or 2 names in NJ...   Thanks,  Mary

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

Tom C.
on 5/30/12 4:38 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Mary,

I know of a few good ones. One is based at Saint Peter's; One is based at Morristown Memorial; Another is out of Saint Clares, and one is at Hunderton.

See if these hospitals are in your plan, and if so I can give you the names. If you call them, and tell them you know me, they will be more than happy to let you know if they have worked with DS'ers. And if not, they will recommend someone who does.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active