talkin

ebonyfigueroa
on 6/1/12 6:44 am
hi guys does any body go to planetfittnes??
yessss i go in with DR. BILOF .....   THANKS DOMINGA   WWW.GARDENSTATEBARIATRICS.COM  MAY GOD BE WITH ME THIS DAY AND ANY OTHER DAY IM SO HAPPY I CRY AS I WRITE THIS YESSSSSS PLS FEE FREE TO SHARE ANY AND EVERYTHING WITH ME
Tom C.
on 6/7/12 4:39 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
I did until I got screwed over and I cancelled.

Bottom line: I had a $10.00 month membership which was deducted from my credit card. I had to "change" credit cards, and call them to tell them the new number. They said I needed to do it in person. I explained I traveled, but would get there.

Needless to say it took 3 months. I went to pay the $30.00 bill, and was floored to see it was $60.00. They were charging me $10.00 extra a month for "non-credit". 100% interest !!!! 

I told them I called them, and explained what happen - but they didn't care. I canceled right there and then.

So I would not recommend them.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
ebonyfigueroa
on 7/2/12 9:35 am
o no tom give me some tips im struggling [email protected] do you have fb
yessss i go in with DR. BILOF .....   THANKS DOMINGA   WWW.GARDENSTATEBARIATRICS.COM  MAY GOD BE WITH ME THIS DAY AND ANY OTHER DAY IM SO HAPPY I CRY AS I WRITE THIS YESSSSSS PLS FEE FREE TO SHARE ANY AND EVERYTHING WITH ME
Most Active