Need information on Dr. V. Andrei Livingston NJ

jerzy0809
on 8/29/12 1:23 pm, edited 8/30/12 1:06 pm - NJ
Im looking for feedback on anyones experience with Dr. V. Andrei, I have a consultation appt end of Sept. I know every Dr. office is different so I want to know do they stay on top of the Insurance company & do their best to get you approved for surgery, besides being overweight I have no other medical conditions  so I assume my Insurance will give a hassle. I have been on diets on & off for over 15 years but never kept track or have proof of anything. I did join Lucille Roberts but stop going about 2 years ago . I also was wondering how many nutrition classes do they require you to take? And If you are approved how fast do they schedule you for surgery?
angenoire
on 9/4/12 9:42 pm - NJ
RNY on 05/03/12
Hi. I do not know about that doctor. It is my understanding that what is required of you (i.e. number of nutritition classes) also has to do with your insurance company. The insurance company has their own requirements as well.

Best of luck to you.
Taking it one day at a time.    
BelieveInFaith
on 10/14/12 10:05 am - NJ
RNY on 08/08/13
I hope your consult went well!  I am a patient of Dr. Andrei's and in the process of my 6 month supervised diet.  I am scheduled for surgery in January!  Dr. Andrei and the staff are ALL fantastic.  I'm so glad I found a dr and staff that I'm 110% comfortable with for my journey!  Good Luck on your journey!
soylis
on 11/2/12 3:44 am - NJ
Hey did u decide to go with him? I think theyre great.
walter A.
on 11/8/12 10:00 am - lafayette, NJ

i really like dr Adrea,  i consulted with him at a lap band intro,  he anylized my condition and immeadiately assisted me in getting a referral to his professor Dr Gagner who was at NYPreb hosp in 2004 when appointments took months to get.    A surgical plan was set up that other surgeons declined, it took 7 years to get insurance and the right doctor together to have my DS, Dr Andrea was the beginning of a success story. 

fieel free to share this with him 

Most Active