looking for a Psyciatrist

pointbeach
on 11/24/12 8:36 am - NJ
anyone recommend a psyciatris I am looking in Union county area or close by my Dr is Nessbaum
AdamReale
on 3/28/13 4:03 am

New Jersey Psychiatric Association 1-800-345-0143 (Mon.-Fri., 9am-3pm) Provides referrals to psychiatrists. Lists by language, geographical areas and problems. Information packets available. Website: http://www.psychnj.org E-mail: [email protected]

New Jersey Psychological Association 973-243-9800 (M-F 8:30am-4:30pm) Provides referrals to psychologist in your area by specialty and language. Website: www.psychologynj.org E-mail: [email protected] 

The New Jersey Self-Help Group Clearinghouse lists support groups and helplines for NJ residents.  Please feel free to call the Clearinghouse at 1-800-367-6274 (in NJ) outside NJ call 973-989-1122.

DrMichaelSakowitz
on 4/9/13 6:57 am

If you are looking for a pre surgical psychological exam, I'd be glad to help.

Check out our website....www.SakowitzCounseling.com   

Michael L. Sakowitz, Ph.D. is a psychologist (NJ 35SI00148700) and member of ObesityHelp's Mental Health Board.  By posting, he makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no duty or liability with regard to the information contained herein.  This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any physical or mental condition.  No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind.  No website or informational post can take the place of seeking professional help.  If you need professional help of any kind, please seek the services of a professional or dial 911.
Most Active