Checking in to say Hello!

maryc543
on 4/25/13 4:23 am

The Board's been quiet....and I haven't been online too much...  Just wanted to say Hi to the old timers in NJ, and , of course, welcome the newbies....   Has anyone tried to plan an IGT?  I know Tom was over-busy a bit back....  I'm just wondering if I missed anything?  :)

Anyway,  I'm still maintaining my weight loss,  never reached my 'normal weight' goal but keeping the 260 lb loss off , and struggling to reach my protein goals, my vitamin levels, etc...   Sigh...   If only proteins were as easy to eat as carbs...  LOL....  

If you've read this far, post something, a roll-call, saying where you are in your journey, how is it going, and let's see if we can pick the Jersey board up again!!      Mary  C

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

suzyq1966
on 5/12/13 9:08 pm - NJ
Hey I am new to the forums, so hopefully I can figure out how to post a picture and find my response again tonight, lol. 7 mo post Rny had it October 15. 2012. Need to weigh get weighed tomorrow again. at my 6 month I was down 51 lbs and 56% of my excess weight. Happy with that but feel like i am starting to stall and bad habits creeping up on the weekends, what's up with that. Really want to get to a size 10, I was an 18 at my highest. Looking for support on these message boards! Thanks for posting.
Susan from s.j.
maryc543
on 5/12/13 10:16 pm

6 months and you were more than halfway there!!!  That's terrific!!   Weekends are rough, hard to stay on track when the schedule is so different...   I'm sure you'll figure it out!   Hope the numbers for month 7 are as good!    Mary

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

Most Active