LOOK HERE FOR SUPPORT!

Sheri A.
on 4/29/13 7:57 pm
If you need support, a helping hand, reassurance, motivation or friendship, you have come to the right place! We are a special and wonderful group!

First Saturday Support is a peer to peer bariatric support group for pre and post opers seeking support in a neutral and caring place. This warm and welcoming group was formed by two bariatric patients in March 2007 and has been going on monthly ever since! We meet on the first Saturday of each month at the RWJ Fitness & Wellness Center Conference Room (kitchen side) at 10:30am. Please join us, Our May meeting will be this Saturday May 4. For further info email me: Sheraine (facilitator) at: [email protected].

PS-Our meeting place is conveniently located just minutes off exit 135 of the GSP in Scotch Plains.

RWJ Fitness & Wellness
2120 Lambertsmill Road
Scotch Plains 07076

Come see for yourself! Looking forward to meeting you!
Lois11466
on 4/29/13 10:33 pm - Aberdeen, NJ

Thank you so much for posting this Sheri,

I am scheduled to work but if my intestinal tract keeps acting up I may not be working so I am going to try to make it..

Lois

MIA'S MEMA B.
on 6/3/13 5:57 am, edited 6/3/13 12:55 pm - SOMEWHERE, NJ
Hi Sheri
How are you. I finally found a doctor for my fills. I was very upset about the passing of Dr JB. I just found out today. Hope all is well with you.

Beverly Hunter
Most Active