Any support groups in North Jersey? Morris County area

rissa1224
on 10/8/13 12:30 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

Just wondering if there are any support groups in North Jersey?? I know my surgeon has one once a month but I don't think many people attend it.

It's tonight but I am already going to a nutritional seminar with my co worker who is looking/in the process to get VSG. I havent found my nutritionist helpful so going to this may be good for me.

Thanks!

Sheri A.
on 10/20/13 8:01 pm
Hi I am the facilitator of a peer to peer group that meets in Union County on the first Saturday of each month. We are called First Saturday Support of Union County. It is a very active group with very loyal members. We would love to have you join us on November 2 10am...it is my 7 year surgiversary celebration, which would never have been possible without this group! If you have any questions, please email me: [email protected]. The meeting place is RWJ Fitness & Wellness Center, 2120 Lambertsmill Road, Scotch Plains 07076, very convenient a few min. off the GSP exit 135. If you are near the Randolph area, we have several members who come from there and I can get you hooked up with them! Hope to see you!
TV2Night
on 12/19/13 3:58 am - Hackettstown, NJ

Hi Rissa,

Morristown weight Loss Center has Support Groups Third Tuesday of the Month from 6p - 7p.  There phone number is 973-971-7192.

St Clare's Hospital in Dover also has Support Groups on the 4th Wed of the month from 6:30p- 7:30p. There phone number is 973-537-3805

Most Active